How To Romance Your Wife
When your wife seems bored with the routine, learn how to romance your wife. Romance can mean many things, it is not just the cliches seen in movies or on Valentine's Day. You can romance your wife in many ways, just be sure to think back to the beginning of your relationship and what she considered romantic.
- Cook her dinner. If your wife normally cooks, romance her by cooking a special meal to give her some time off. Candlelight and flowers will add to the romantic mood, but simply doing something special is romantic in itself.
- Give her a massage. Don't give her a painful back massage, that may just stress her out. Instead, find some time when you are both free of obligations and romance your wife with a full body massage. She will appreciate both the sentiment and the release of tension.
- Show her random affection. When affection becomes routine, romance becomes lost. Tell her that you love her and physically show your affection at random times. The unexpected element will make it more special.
- Take her on vacation. If your wife has always wanted to go somewhere but you have put it off or outright refused, romance your wife by taking her to the desired place. She will find the element of surprise romantic in addition to visiting an interesting place.
- Hold her hand. While a deceptively simple gesture, holding hands is one of the most romantic things a couple can do (staring into each other's eyes is optional). In public, holding her hand symbolizes love that does not need to be flaunted. It's a simple action that shows the desire to be close to her.