Want to know how to run on feet in Mario Kart Wii? I've got some bad news: It's going to be hard. Really very hard. Nigh impossible, even, without an enormous amount of hard work, luck, and patience. Why, you ask, are you presented with this naysaying? This insinuation that you just might not be good enough to get to know how to run on feet in Mario Kart Wii? Here's why: It's not possible. Yet. Of course, this can change. You can change it. Ready to learn how to run on feet in Mario Kart Wii?
To run on feet in Mario Kart Wii, you will need:
- Mario Kart Wii
- A Wii
- Plan. There's a few different ways to going about doing this, and none of them are fast and easy. Read through the rest of this guide carefully and pick whatever you feel would be best.
- Sweat and Hard Work. Get a degree in computer science or graphic design or anything that would make you desirable to video game developers. Do your best to get hired by Nintendo, and in your spare time alter the code of Mario Kart Wii. Can't get hired by Nintendo? Try working for some smaller comapnies first to build up your video game design portfolio.
- Mountains of Cash Bribe. Bribe a Nintendo employee to do the hard work for you. Or offer to fund a special development project for Nintendo. They might take the bite. Either way, expect to be out at least a hundred thousand dollars. At the low end.
- The Waiting Game. Wait for Wii emulation to be perfected, then hack the game with your own custom graphics and animations. They're not there already, so you might want to start learning how as soon as possible.
- The Coward's Way Out. Just give it up, man. It's too much work for not enough output. Put this much time and effort into anything and you can be a millionaire. Go try that first.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.