How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed
Learning how to satisfy a woman in bed can be done easily if all of her needs are met. Women are exotic creatures requiring a delicate balance of physical, emotional and mental wellness in order to achieve bliss in the bedroom. This is not as daunting as it may seem and the following tips will help get you and your lover there.
- Slow down. Women take about half an hour to reach orgasm while men get there in five to seven minutes. Working up to intercourse slowly with fore-play and kissing can give her a head start. When you're in full swing and you feel you are about to climax stop your motion for a second to cool down. When you do finally orgasm the sensation will be stronger and you'll both benefit.
- Give her multiple opportunities. Work oral sex into your foreplay ritual. The time it takes for a woman to recover from one orgasm to another is very short. After her first orgasm she'll be primed for another one. You'll feel like a champ for satisfying your lover two ways and she will be glowing.
- Ask her what she likes. This may seem simple enough but many couples don't talk about what they like best in bed. Maybe she has a stand-by position that works like a charm or a trick you never thought of that sends her over the edge. Simply inquiring about what works for her is a fool proof way to improve sexual satisfaction.
- Make her feel sexy. For a woman with body image issues, this can be a challenge. She needs to know that you appreciate her figure no matter how she may feel about it. Tell her in a sincere tone what you love most about her and she'll melt into your arms.
- Be spontaneous. Couples who have been together for a while can often benefit from an injection of raw passion. Pull your lover aside for a long, sensual kiss before picking her up and taking her to the bedroom. The excitement this produces normally overrides responses like, "I don't have time" or "I'm too tired."
- Keep eye contact during sex. Upping the intimacy factor is a big part of satisfying a woman in bed. Eye contact during sex is a meaningful non-verbal exchange of affection. It notifies your partner that you're mind is with her, you aren't fantasizing about anyone else and that you are enjoying the moment.