Learning how to save games to Xbox 360 hard drive is a very convenient way to keep your video games protected from getting scratched. Furthermore, it actually allows for faster loading times of the more graphically-inclined content.
To save games to Xbox 360 hard drive, you need:
- Xbox console
- hard drive component
- Turn on your Xbox 360 console and insert the game into the DVD tray. Once you save games to the Xbox 360 hard drive, you will not have the need to reinsert the original DVD. However, this is a necessary step in order to make this one-time backup.
- Browse to the "My Xbox" panel from the main Xbox 360 menu. From this panel, you will see the DVD you want to save readily available.
- While the video game is selected, press the "Y" button on your Xbox 360 controller. To save games to Xbox 360, you will see this option clearly listed from a sub menu once the aforementioned button is pressed.
- Begin to save game to Xbox 360 hard drive. This process may take several minutes, depending on the size of your Xbox 360 game disc.
- When finished, Press the "A" button on your game controller. Once you save games to Xbox 360 hard drive successfully, you will now be able to launch it without the need of your original game disc.
Tip: It is best to save games to Xbox 360 hard drive as soon as you purchase them to avoid losing them to a disc scratch or other damage.
Warning: Most Xbox 360 games may take up a considerable amount of hard drive space. Only save games to Xbox 360 hard drive if necessary.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.