How To Save Money At Disney World
Figuring out how to save money at Disney World can be a challenge, but with a little planning it can be done. The earlier you begin to plan, the more time you will have to work on spending less and still having a great time.
- Eat a large breakfast. Before heading into Disney World, have a large breakfast. This meal inside of the park tends to be expensive and if you just snack, chances are you will be hungry again in no time.
- Eat outside of the park as much as possible. There are places to dine all over the area outside of Disney World. You can get use your park ticket and a hand stamp to reenter the park multiple times, so consider leaving to eat and then returning.
- If you are planning to eat in the park, consider the character dining. While it is more expensive than a typical meal, it is a filling meal and you get to experience the characters up close and personal. If you are with small children in the park this meal works well for them and frees up your time from waiting in line for autographs.
- Use coupons when you eat. You can find coupons online, at the visitor's center and even through the mail. Use these coupons at places in and around the park for free or discounted snacks and meals. You can also use some of these coupons for free souvenirs.
- Purchase souvenirs before you go on the trip. There are so many appealing things to buy inside of Disney World. If you already have on the t-shirt and hat before you go, you are less likely to need anything else. You can purchase these types of things at any department store or at The Disney Store at half the price.
- Purchase multiple day tickets in advance. Usually, if you buy the tickets before you get to the park, they are cheaper and may include a day or two for free. Check online, at The Disney Store, or even the local grocery store for discounted Disney World tickets.
It is possible to save money at Disney World. Just plan in advance and look for coupons and discounts.
Posted on: Aug. 21, 2010