Need to know how to save Wii photos to a memory card? Not many people are aware they can save Wii photos to a memory card. There are tons of cool games on Wii that allow you to alter and edit pictures of yourself. If you thought that awesome picture of you was only available on Wii, you were wrong! You can easily save the picture to a storage device and then upload or print the photo as desired. A Wii serves even more purposes than meets the eye!
To save Wii photos to a memory card, you will need:
- Memory card
- Create your photo on Wii. You can visit the Photo Channel on Wii to create and edit.
- Save the photo. In the channel, select the save option.
- Power off the Wii console. Insert your SD card into the slot of the front of the console. If you want to use a micro-sd card you will need an adapter.
- Power the system back on. Open the Wii menu.
- From the menu, select the "Wii settings" icon. This will be located at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Select "data management". Next, go to the "saved data" tab. You should then see a "Wii tab". Select it to display all the saved data including your saved photo.
- Choose the photo file you wish to copy to your memory card. Select the "copy" option.
- You will then be asked if you wish to copy the file to the card. Select "yes".
- Your saved Wii photo will now be stored on the memory card. Remove the SD card from the Wii console.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!