Looking for instructions on how to save as in Word 2007? When you save a document in Word 2007, you are simply create a new save file or overwriting the save file that you are already working on. When you save as in Word 2007, you are able to create a whole new save file with a different name. Microsoft Word 2007 is very user friendly, so it takes less than a minute to save as in Word 2007.
To save as in Word 2007, you will need:
- A computer
- A working copy of Word 2007
- Open Word 2007. To save as in Word 2007, you must first open Word 2007. You can open Word 2007 by double clicking on the Word 2007 icon on your desktop, or by going to Programs, then Microsoft Office, then Word 2007. If you already have Word 2007 open, proceed to the next step.
- Click On The Office Button. Once you have opened Word 2007, you must click on the Office Button. The Office Button is the round icon that is located at the top left corner of Word 2007.
- Click On Save As. When you click on the Office Button in Word 2007, a drop down menu will appear on your screen. When the drop down menu appears, click on Save As.
- Saving As In Word 2007. When the Save As dialog box opens on your screen, type a name into the File name box. You can use the window above the File name box to select a destination for your file. To save as in Word 2007, click on the Save button once you have entered a name in the File name box.
You can also open the Save As dialog box in Word 2007 by pressing ALT plus F plus A on your keyboard.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.