Figuring out how to save YouTube videos is not a complicated process. These steps allow you store your favorite YouTube clips on your computer so you can view, edit or email them. Better yet, you don't need any special software, you can save YouTube videos with just a web browser.
You Will Need:
- An Internet connection
- The URL of the YouTube video you want to save
- Find the video you want to save. Make sure you are viewing the video on the official YouTube site, and not as an embedded video on another site.
- Copy the video's URL. Right click in your address bar and copy the URL of the video.
- Visit one of these Websites. They all have similar features,and work in basically the same fashion: download-youtube-videos.org, www.mydownloadvideo.com/youtubevideo.php, keepvid.com, www.youtubevideosdownload.com, www.savetube.com
- Give the site the URL you copied. Paste the URL into the text box on the site, and click the download button. Tip: Most of these sites allow you to save the video in a number of formats. A .flv file is a flash video, and will play on your computer. The .mp4 files will play on Quicktime, which works with some phones. A .3gp file is designed for phone viewing.
- Save the video to your computer. Browse to the folder you want, and wait for the download to finish.
Once the YouTube video is saved to your computer, you can watch it without being connected to the Internet. You can also tweak the video with editing software, or change its format. Remember that some YouTube videos are copyrighted, so be careful not to redistribute someone else's property.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …