With women like Jennie Finch, Amanda Beard, Gretchen Bleiler and Danica Patrick appearing on magazine covers, many men are now looking at how to score with a female athlete. Hooking up with an athlete is different from hooking up with a normal girl because these women have different interests and aren’t the typical girly-girl. Staying focused and playing the game are just part of how to score with a female athlete.
- Learn more about her sport and use that in conversations. Anyone can learn how to score with a female athlete using this one little step. If she’s a snowboarder, win her over with an anecdote about your last snowboarding trip or talk about your company’s baseball team with a softball player.
- Put the focus on her, especially if she’s part of a team. This works best for players who are good, but aren’t the best on the team. She’s so used to having people pay attention to her teammates that she’ll bend over backwards for the guys who focus on her. Learning how to score with a female athlete involves making her the center of attention.
Give her compliments that apply only to her and not every other woman in the room. If you want to know how to score with a female athlete, then find something unique about her. Avoid using cliché lines that she’s heard a million times and focus on something like the way she pitches or a specific move she used.
- Use the power of touch. Once you get close enough, an important part of how to score with a female athlete involves touching her. Brush her back from her face, stroke the back of her neck or even touch the small of her back and she’ll be putty in your hands.
- Show your confidence. If you really want to know how to score with a female athlete, then you need some confidence. Female athletes are used to playing in front of large groups and they want someone with just as much confidence.
Tips & Warnings:
- Don’t even attempt to make conversation about a sport you know nothing about. Not only is this a huge turn off, but it opens the doors for other guys nearby who actually know the sport and use your opening line as their intro.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.