Learning how to search for a specific Invicta watch is easy with the Internet as your assistant. The official Invicta website allows customers and dealers to search by collection, category, and model number. The Invicta catalog includes even vintage models. Invicta is a Swiss brand founded in 1837. The company was known for creating exceptional winding timepieces for more than a century. In the 1970s, when quartz watches overshadowed wind-up watches, the Invicta brand nearly faded away. Invicta re-established the brand in 1991, and today it’s the fastest-growing watch company in the business.
To search for a specific Invicta watch brand, visit the official company website and follow these six easy steps.
- Visit the Invicta website. To begin your search for a specific Invicta watch, visit the company’s official website. Type the phrase “Invicta” into the search bar of an Internet browser. The official site will appear at the top of the search results.
- Search the collections. On the Invicta home page, hover your computer mouse over the “Collections” tab on the navigation menu bar at the top of the page. When the sub-menu bar appears, click on the “Search” tab to open a new web page.
- Choose a collection category. The Invicta website allows you to search twenty-five different collection categories. Locate the category for your specific Invicta watch, and click the category button to enter the catalog page.
- Select a watch model. The category page features a written description and photograph for each watch in that collection category. Choose your specific Invicta watch model. The catalog page gives you the option to view the instruction manual, view a high-resolution picture, or send the page to a friend by email.
- “Find it Fast” with a model number. Select this search option by clicking on the “Find it Fast” linked text at the top of any catalog page. If you know the model number for a particular Invicta watch, you can search this way.
- Perform an advanced search. If you don’t know the category or model number, use the advanced search option. The “Find it Fast” page includes an advanced search option. Use the drop-down menus to complete the web form and customize your search. Search categories include gender, movement, chronograph, case construction, finish, diamonds, strap or bracelet, and price range.