How To Seduce Any Woman
Knowing how to seduce any woman is an art. It is a gift that some guys have, and quite frankly, others do not. With that said, it is not a gift that men are born with. Those men who seemingly are able to seduce women with ease have worked at it. Their so called gift has been acquired through a life time of hard work and practice. This is actually good news for you. Any guy can learn how to seduce any woman. It just takes a little guidance and a lot of practice.
- Have some confidence. It does not matter if you are a nice guy, and it does not matter if you are a jerk. If you lack confidence, you will not succeed in seducing women. So you are going to have to have some confidence in yourself. Honestly, what is the worst thing that can happen? She can tell you to get lost and throw her drink in your face. So what? Just move on and try again.
- If at first you do not succeed, try, try again. If you really want to seduce any woman, you are going to need a lot of practice. This means that you have to put yourself out there. The more practice you get at talking to and relating to women, the better your chances. So get out there and try.
- Stand out. To be honest, the biggest part of seducing any woman is to stand out of the crowd. The best way to do this is by doing the opposite of what she is used to. If she is normally around jerks, than be nice. If she is normally around preppy little nice guys, then be a jerk. Just be different and she will be sure to notice you.
- Win her heart with laughter. Women love to laugh. Have you ever seen a drop dead gorgeous woman with some scrawny little guy, and then thought to yourself, “What is she doing with him?” Well, she is with him because he can make her laugh. So lighten up a little bit, and start taking yourself a little less seriously; this will great increase your ability to seduce women.
- Take charge. Women want to know that there man can take of them. They want to be reassured and feel comfortable. So make sure you take advantage of every opportunity to assert yourself and take charge.