How To Seduce With Body Language
Many scientific studies have been done to help us understand how to seduce with body language. We perceive with our senses and much of what we learn is on an unconscious level. 55 percent of all communication is non-verbal. Translating these hidden gestures into useful information is the first step. The second is using them to your advantage to win the company of your new lover.
- Pay attention. Before you make your big moves, read the signals offered by your target. If she is playing with her hair, smiling or wetting her lips, it's a sure sign to keep going. These behaviors show interest.
- Make those eyes sparkle. Look your companion deep in the eyes while she is talking. Not looking away while someone is talking sends a strong message. It builds trust and makes the other person feel special.
- Mirror her body language. This act promotes a feeling of togetherness. If she is resting an elbow on her thigh, do the same. Face your partner with similar body positioning to set up the foundation for seduction.
- Touch her shoulder. Invading another's private space should be done quickly. For a second or two gently brush her shoulder as an accent to a verbal statement. It could be a joke or just an observation. Your physical contact will send a message of wanting to get closer.
- Speak softly and lean in. Think of something to say that would allow you to lean in closer. Speak into your partner's ear from a few inches away. Feeling someone's breath is another big signal of being seduced.
- Touch her hair. Push her hair our of her face with the back of your hand. If possible, graze her ear while you are doing it. At this point your body language seduction should be in full swing. She'll be smiling and shining her eyes right back at you.
- Take her hand. This is the final act of body language seduction. Grabbing the hand of your companion will leave no doubt in her mind what your aim is. From here you can lead her to your goal.