How to Seduce a Friend's Wife
If you want to know how to seduce a friend’s wife, she must be smokin’ hot, or you are just dying to be a star on the Jerry Springer Show. Seducing another man’s wife is never a good idea, but a friend’s wife means even more trouble. But if you think she is worth it, here are tips to win her over to your side.
- The best way to get information is to watch the two of them together. By watching her body language you will see how she reacts to his gestures. You’ll also see where he is lacking in showing her affection and if he listens to her. You can see what he does to make her angry.
- Listen to them talk to each other. If you pick up on a problem in the relationship, that will give you something to work with. If he says things that sound rude or demeaning to her, tell her how she deserves better and let her know that if you had someone like her you would treat them right.
- After people have been married for awhile they sometimes take each other for granted. Your friend may not be telling her she’s pretty. He may miss the little details that make her feel special, like a new hairdo or manicure. Start by giving her simple compliments about her earrings, or how the color of her shirt goes with her eyes. If she seems responsive start giving her more personal compliments.
- Start out with simple gesture to show her you pay attention and care about her happiness. Find out her favorite candy bar or ice cream, and get it for her. Work up to a CD or book she wants. Give these to her in private. The way she reacts to these gifts will tell you a lot. If she seems a little freaked or immediately shows hubby, you are probably out of luck. If she smiles and thanks you that is a good sign.
- A small touch can sometimes make a big impression. When you walk by her put your hand on her shoulder for just a moment. When you talk to her touch her arm. Push a stray hair out of her face. If she reciprocates instead of recoiling she is giving signs that she is interested.
- Give her your number. Tell her if she ever needs a friend to talk to, or would like to get coffee sometime to give you a call. If she takes the number that is a good sign. The problem with such a gutsy move is that if she isn’t in to you and she shows the number to your friend you probably won’t be friends any more.
- If she does call and wants to meet up with you, keep the first meeting simple. Stick with lunch or coffee. Listen to what she has to say. If she starts to complain about her husband, commiserate with her. If she paints a picture of him being a bad husband then that gives her an excuse to be with you.
- Make plans for a second meeting before you go your separate ways. That way you have a second date set before she goes home and starts to feel guilty. That gives you a better chance at continuing to see each other.
- When you meet again bring her flowers. This is a tangible object that will be the ice breaker from friendly meeting to date. If she accepts the flowers she will feel obligated to reciprocate. You may just get a sweet thank you or a kiss is a possibility. Be sure to give her attention and make her feel attractive and special. These are things that husbands tend to start to slack on after getting married and why there are so many people having affairs.
Married people tend to neglect telling their spouses how important they are and how attractive they find them. Seducing your friend’s wife maybe as simple as giving her attention and making her feel special. Just make sure you remember to keep doing these things, because if it worked for you, it may just work for your friend.