How to Seduce a Married Woman
Before even considering how to seduce a married woman, it is important to understand two things. The first is that the husband and wife have made a vow to each other and by seducing a married woman, you are aiding in breaking that vow. Secondly, if she is so willing to give in to seduction, there must be a reason. There must be something going on in her life to make her want to look elsewhere.
With all of that in mind, the seduction of a married woman relies on an understanding of how women think. They are typically the ones who do the seducing. They know how to play hard to get, how to tease and flirt, but most importantly, they know how to get exactly what they want when they want it. The old proverb, "to give her a taste of her own medicine" is exactly how you're going to seduce a married woman.
- Be charming and complimentary, but not forward. If you run into her, say she has pretty eyes or a nice smile, but then that's it. Don't ogle her because the second you do that, she's got control.
- When she flirts with you, play hard to get. Accept the flirting, but don't really reciprocate.
- Flirt with another woman just a little so that the married woman realizes that you're not going to be some easy game for her.
- Make her realize, with the help of step three, that she is lucky to have you.
- Make it appear that you have another woman elsewhere and that she's not it. This will cause jealousy within her that will, naturally, make her want to snatch you away.
- Don't act like a fool on the first date.
The ultimate goal is to be charming, but without being desperate. Women feed on desperation and they use it to make themselves feel good. Men need to understand that if they're going seduce those that are most skilled at seduction, they're going to need to use all their power. The answer to how to seduce a married woman is easy: play hard to get and then snatch her up.