Figuring out how to seduce a Mormon can seem like quite the daunting task. Mormon dating rules are very particular and require careful attention. However, most Mormon women are looking for a guy to break the mold.
- Don’t be discouraged if you’re not a Mormon. Because Mormons are only allowed to marry other Mormons, you can use this as a barrier to build sexual tension. When you are seducing a Mormon woman, don’t play into her games. She will try to blow you off because you aren’t a Mormon, but she really doesn’t care. Seduction is about instant gratification and not a long-lasting relationship.
- Give her a little space. Mormon women have been told what to do by their fathers their entire lives. They have probably been very sheltered. You want to separate yourself from her a little bit to show that you will give her the freedom she is begging for.
- Don’t pry into her religious life. Seducing a Mormon woman is all about separating her from her religion. You want to appeal to her on a sexual level and this can only be achieved when she isn’t thinking about the church. Don’t bring up religion if you don’t have to.
- Don’t disrespect her religion. You don’t want to bring her religion up, but you also don’t want it to seem like you’re disrespecting it either. Never tell her that her religion is whacked or that she is strange for believing in the customs of the Mormon Church.
- Dress the part. Mormon women respect men who dress well. Always dress as if you are going to work or church. Seducing a Mormon woman involves a subconscious appeal. Always dress the part to get ahead of the curb in the seduction of a Mormon woman.