Since the dawn of the female rock band, men have been wondering how to seduce a musician. Musicians are just like regular people, however, there are few things that you can do to up your game. Here are some great ways to get in their heads.
- Know music. Would you ever try to talk shop with a football player if you didn’t know the game? Of course not. You are going to need to familiarize yourself with the different kinds of music out there in order to seduce a musician.
- Ask them about their influences. When you are trying to seduce a musician, you want to know what kind of music they grew up on. If they liked rock, punk, jazz, or classical, you can get acquainted with that kind of music.
- Inquire about their song writing technique. When you ask a musician how they write a song, it’s like asking a banker how they run their bank. You want to ask about their intimate moments and the most intimate things a musician has are their songs.
- Never take them to concert for a date. When you’re choosing a date for a musician, you don’t want to take them to a concert. They may love music, but even they don’t want to spend their free time at the office. That’s like taking a bartender to a bar for a date. Try a foreign film or a poetry reading. This would be an excellent suggestion for seducing a musician.
- Dress the part. Musicians see grungy old Kurt Cobain wannabes every night. You want to stand out from the crowd. You don’t have to drape yourself in Armani or Gucci, but a nice pair of slacks and a nice button down shirt will be enough to show that you’re different from the every day partier.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.