How To Seduce Someone Over The Phone
Want to know how to seduce someone over the phone? Cool guys know how to seduce the chicks both in person or across the airwaves. Learn to seduce women over the phone and your nights will be filled with pleasure and passion.
- Good conversation. Begin with good conversation when you want to seduce someone over the phone. Engage the girl with little teasers and flattery. Sprinkle your conversation with meat, however, or the girl may lose interest. If you move in with the seduction too soon, it can be a turn off, so take it slow.
- Throw in humor. Laughter truly is the best medicine. When you want to seduce someone over the phone, be sure to throw in funnies. If you can make a girl laugh, there's a good chance you can get in her pants. The catch is to be funny. What makes one woman giggle may make another shut down. Come across gently with the humor until you figure out what works best. Don't come off as cheesy as you tickle her funny bone.
- Great voice. Part of knowing how to seduce someone over the phone is having a great voice. You don't want to sound fake, but you do want to be confident, direct, and sexy. Be sure of yourself and your voice will reflect this. When you are seducing a woman over the phone, all you have is your voice. She cannot see your face or body language. Your smooth voice and good conversation will entice her to find out more.
- Mesmerize her. If you want to seduce someone over the phone, one of the last steps is to mesmerize your girl. If you've made it this far, you're doing well. Like a snake charmer, your goal is to get the girl where you want her. Draw her in with a bit of mystery and promise, and she's sure to be under your spell.
- Begin the seduction. If you've come this far and she's still on the line, you are doing well with the seduction. Move in quickly at this point. Seduce the woman by moving quickly. Tell her what you want and how you will give her a night's pleasure she will never forget. You can be more explicit at this stage because she is sure to be in step with you. Be careful and measure her responses. If she seems to hesitate or be turned off, back up.
Posted on: Oct. 15, 2010