For any man that has met a woman that was born from April 20 to May 20, the question of how to seduce a Taurus may come to mind. So how do you go about seducing this kind of woman? Here are a few pointers.
- Don’t treat her like a porcelain doll. Taurus women are very resilient when it comes to emotion. You can tease her and poke fun without the fear of her taking it personally. If you have a joke that other women might find offensive and personal, you might be able to get away with it when seducing a Taurus woman.
- Dominate the relationship. Taurus women love to let their men take the reins in the relationship. If you have a strong personality then you will find it very easy to get along with Taurus woman. When you’re seducing her, make sure that personality is shown.
- Don’t rely on your social status to get you ahead. Taurus women don’t necessarily take social status as seriously as your personality. You can’t rely on the fact that you are a social God when seducing her.
- Surround yourself with color. Taurus women are notorious for loving color. A good date would be to a garden or a public park. Don’t take her to the bowling alley or some other cheesy place that has bad lighting.
- Don’t be lazy in your approach. When seducing a Taurus woman, you have to be on point every time. Taurus women hate laziness and run of the mill men. Don’t use the same tired game that you’ve used on other women because it won’t work.
- Have your finances in order. Seducing a Taurus woman is all about being responsible. You need to have your finances in order and show that you can provide for a family. Even if you’re just looking for a hook-up, Taurus women like security and that comes with being financially sound.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …