For any man that has met a woman that was born from April 20 to May 20, the question of how to seduce a Taurus may come to mind. So how do you go about seducing this kind of woman? Here are a few pointers.
- Don’t treat her like a porcelain doll. Taurus women are very resilient when it comes to emotion. You can tease her and poke fun without the fear of her taking it personally. If you have a joke that other women might find offensive and personal, you might be able to get away with it when seducing a Taurus woman.
- Dominate the relationship. Taurus women love to let their men take the reins in the relationship. If you have a strong personality then you will find it very easy to get along with Taurus woman. When you’re seducing her, make sure that personality is shown.
- Don’t rely on your social status to get you ahead. Taurus women don’t necessarily take social status as seriously as your personality. You can’t rely on the fact that you are a social God when seducing her.
- Surround yourself with color. Taurus women are notorious for loving color. A good date would be to a garden or a public park. Don’t take her to the bowling alley or some other cheesy place that has bad lighting.
- Don’t be lazy in your approach. When seducing a Taurus woman, you have to be on point every time. Taurus women hate laziness and run of the mill men. Don’t use the same tired game that you’ve used on other women because it won’t work.
- Have your finances in order. Seducing a Taurus woman is all about being responsible. You need to have your finances in order and show that you can provide for a family. Even if you’re just looking for a hook-up, Taurus women like security and that comes with being financially sound.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.