How To Sell A Bulova Swiss 1927 Watch
Do you want to know how to sell a Bulova Swiss 1927 watch? Maybe you have a Bulova Swiss watch from 1927 and you want to sell it. You need money, and you are finding personal stuff to sell. Maybe somebody left you the Bulova Swiss watch and you would rather have cash money. Selling a 1927 Bulova Swiss watch is easy enough, but getting the price you want could take a little time and work.
To sell your 1927 Bulova Swiss watch, you will need:
- Internet access
- An online auction account
- A telephone
- Before you sell your 1927 Bulova Swiss watch, you will have to take some pictures of your watch. You want to take good pictures of your Bulova watch to show everybody the condition it is in. The better the condition of your Bulova Swiss watch, the more money you will receive when you sell it. The pictures will help you if you send your watch through the mail insured and it is damaged by the post office.
- Go to a local jewelry store that buys watches. Show the manager your 1927 Bulova Swiss watch. Make sure you carry your watch into the jewelry store in a padded watch case. Having an idea of what your watch is worth before you step into the shop will be helpful. The manager will offer you a price. Tell him you will have to think about it. Often a jeweler will low ball you on the price unless he is extremely honest. Thank him and drive home.
- Make a search online for places that buy watches. Call a few of them and tell them about your watch. Offer to send them some pictures through email, so they can get an idea about the condition of your watch. See what some of the places will offer you for your watch. A jeweler may have somebody who is interested in your particular Bulova Swiss watch. This could raise the offer for your watch.
- Set up an account on an online auction site. If you already have one with good feedback, this would be better for your purpose. Good feedback tells the buyer you are for real and what you sell is of good quality. Put your 1927 Bulova Swiss watch up for bid. Set a minimum if you want to get a certain amount for your watch. Offer free secure shipping if your offer is met. Make sure you put a set of good pictures in the auction. The potential buyers want to know how the watch looks. Make sure you tell the potential buyers what the condition of the watch is. List any defects or major scratches. A well set up auction will pull as much as possible for your Bulova Swiss watch.
- Sell your 1927 Bulova Swiss watch for the best price possible. Make sure you are paid by cash, cashier’s check or by a secure online method. It is important not to take a personal check. Your watch may be resold before you are able to get cash from a personal check. If you send your Bulova Swiss watch through the mail, send it insured. You want the watch to make it to the buyer in the best condition possible.