If you want to know how to sell your guitar amplifier online, you have a few options. Two good places to sell a guitar amplifier online are eBay and CraigsList. Research how much your guitar amplifier is worth before selling it online. You want to know what make and model it is, what year it was made, and if it needs any repairs.
If you want to sell your guitar amplifier online, you will need:
- Access to a computer
- Access to the Internet
- An email account
To sell a guitar amplifier on eBay, follow these steps:
- Go to eBay. Make an account.
- Take a picture of your guitar amplifier. The more pictures you have of your guitar amplifier, the better chances you will have to sell your guitar amplifier online through eBay. It costs a little extra to add more than one picture.
- Make a listing for your guitar amplifier on eBay. The instructions on how to make a listing are simple and the steps are easily outlined so it's not hard to sell your guitar amplifier online through eBay.
- Decide where you want to start your bidding. If you already have an eBay account and a higher selling/buying rank, you can use the "Buy it Now" function and set a flat rate. You may also set your guitar amplifier up for bidding. Make sure you set the bidding beginning price at something you would find acceptable to sell your guitar amplifier at.
- Be as descriptive as possible when describing your item on eBay. People want to know as much as they can about the product.
- Set up a time-frame for your bidding. This can be from a few days to a month.
- Sit back and wait. Now you can wait to see if your guitar amplifier sells.
Selling your guitar amplifier online at Craigslist has advantages and disadvantages compared to eBay. You won't have to pay shipping most likely, which is good because guitar amplifiers are heavy. Craigslist usually caters to local areas that you live in. The downside is that you may not get as much money posting on Craigslist. Here are the steps to posting for selling your guitar amplifier on CraigsList:
- Make an account on CraigsList. All you need to do is go to the site and make an account.
- As with eBay, take pictures of your guitar amplifier. Things sell much better on CraigsList when buyers can see the product they want to buy.
- Set a selling price and add the location you are at. This will show on your listing.
- You can add you phone number or email to your CraigsList listing, or you can keep it all anonymous. People can email you with questions or call you to check out the amplifier first-hand. This is a benefit of selling at Craigslist. Musicians often want to hear the sound of a guitar amplifier before buying it.
- Post your ad and wait for responses. Your ad will stay live for 30 days.
Selling a guitar amplifier online can be easy, and you will most likely find a good home for it. One of the best benefits of selling a guitar amplifier online is that you reach a large amount of buyers with little effort, and you'll get a better price than you would at a pawnshop or a music store.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.