How To Sell Silver Jewelry In Ohio
Are you wondering how to sell silver jewelry in Ohio? Broken or damaged jewelry can be sold as is or repaired for a better sale price. There are many places in Ohio where you can sell your silver jewelry yourself, or you can sell through another party.
- Get a few appraisals done on your silver jewelry. As precious metal prices fluctuate with the economy, your silver jewelry value may be higher or lower than you expect. Any quality jeweler in your area of Ohio can give you a fair market value on your jewelry. Get more than one estimate to be certain of the value.
- Speak with appraisers in Ohio about buying your silver jewelry. Many times jewelers will resell pieces of jewelry, or they will use the gems in another setting. If the appraised value of your piece is around what you thought you would get, it may be easier to sell to the appraiser than trying to sell your silver jewelry yourself.
- List your silver jewelry online for maximum exposure. Jewelry can be sold at a set price or bid on. Choose an auction site that best suits your needs, and feel free to limit your auction to the Ohio area only.
- Search your local Ohio business directory for jewelry buyers. Many companies are looking to purchase jewelry to resell or recycle the metal and precious stones and gems. Estate jewelers resell silver jewelry, but call ahead as many are looking for specific items.
- If you are not happy with the offers you are receiving, hold the jewelry a while. Prices, as well as offers, will fluctuate. Waiting may be the best option in a depressed economy.