If you’re tired of looking at that stack of “Yu-Gi-Oh” cards on your bookshelf, it may be time for you to find how to sell “Yu-Gi-Oh” cards. Card games are fun, but you may be at a point in your life where you no longer enjoy them like you once did. Instead of just tossing them in the trash can and forgetting about them, sell them for cash and you can make some real money off of them.
You will need:
- Facebook, Myspace or other social network
- Take a look at the cards you have. Basically, if you’ve got more common cards (commons) than rare cards (rares), the collection isn’t going to sell for much. The more rares and valuable cards you have in your deck, the better offers you will get on it. Also, be sure that your cards are in mint condition. It doesn’t take much wear and tear for the value of a card to completely diminish. Put the cards in playing card sleeves as soon as possible to keep them in the best condition.
- Sell online to get better prices. You could sell your cards locally and make money off of them, but it may be the best to sell “Yu-Gi-Oh” cards online via classifieds websites and/or auction sites. These sites bring in large audiences from all over the world. However, if you’re going to sell online, don’t forget that you will have lots of competition. Look to see what “Yu-Gi-Oh” cards are selling for in the market and then go off of that.
- Determine whether you would profit more from selling the entire deck as opposed to selling each card individually. Typically, groups of things or stacks sell for a lot less than they would if they were sold individually. If you want to sell “Yu-Gi-Oh” cards the fastest and get them off your hands quickly, it may be worth it to just sell them all together. However, if you’d like to squeeze a little bit more money out of your collection, try selling individually.
- Use social networking. Social networking is a huge part of life nowadays, and you could get good offers on your “Yu-Gi-Oh” cards using it to your advantage. For example, post a bulletin or status update announcing what cards you’re selling and ask for offers. You could take the best offer and sell the cards right on the social networking site. Be creative with your selling, it will get you the best prices!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.