How To Send An MP3 File With A Nokia 6133
Need to learn how to send an MP3 file with a Nokia 6133? Music and sounds are some of the most important things in the world. Everybody everywhere wants to get the latest audio to their cell phones. Help a friend out by sending her an MP3 file from your Nokia 6133. She can get the MP3 file in a matter of seconds with these easy steps:
- Go to your messages. You will need to navigate to your messaging center. You can get to the messaging center by tapping the menu key. After hitting the menu key, you will select the envelope icon, which will lead you to the messaging center.
- Click on "Create Multimedia Message." There will be two options for you to choose from: "create text message" and "create multimedia message." Click on "create multimedia message." Once you click the option you will be directed to the multimedia messaging screen.
- Select "insert audio." On the multimedia messaging screen, you will have the option to insert a picture, video or audio. You will select the "insert audio" option. Then, you will be directed to select from a list of all MP3 audio files you have on your Nokia 6133.
- Scroll down to select an MP3. Scroll down the list of MP3s to the one you will be sending via multimedia message. Once you select it, you will then be redirected to the multimedia messaging screen. You will see the MP3 file as an attachment on your Nokia 6133.
- Send your multimedia message. At the bottom, left-hand corner of the multimedia message screen, there is the "send" option on your Nokia 6133. Click "send" and your Nokia 6133 will take you back to the original messaging screen. Wait for the message to be delivered. It usually takes less than five minutes.