- How To Set Up Internet On Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330
- How To Change Font Color On Blackberry Curve 8830
- How To Record Videos On Blackberry Curve
- How To Troubleshoot A BlackBerry Curve
- How To Load Ringtones On A BlackBerry Curve
- How To Get MMS On iPhone 3g
- How To Change Message Tone On A BlackBerry Curve
How to Send Pictures With a BlackBerry Curve 8330
Sending pictures using your Blackberry Curve 8330 is so easy and fun to do that by the end of this article you’ll be able to do it too! Whether you use your Curve 8330 to snap a shot of your little white dog Cuffie when it looks like she’s smiling at you or trying to relay 1,000 words worth that whisper “wish you were here” sending pictures on you Blackberry Curve 8330 is a snap!
To send pictures you’ll need a couple of things:
- Blackberry Curve 8330
- Turn the camera on. Take your Blackberry Curve 8330 and turn the camera on. You can do this by pushing the button on the right side of the phone, the silver tab isn’t labeled but it’s the only button in the middle. The camera should instantly turn on. You can also turn the camera on by locating the camera icon in your phone’s menu.
- Take a picture. This is the really fun part. Aim your Blackberry’s camera at something you want to capture in a picture and click either the silver camera tab on the center right side of the phone or the scrolling ball.
- Click on the menu button. Once you know which picture you want to send click on the menu button, it’s the left button next to the scrolling ball that has 7 little tabs printed on it. If your Blackberry Curve 8330 has options such as “Zoom”, “Fit to Screen” and”Delete” you know you’re in the right place.
- If sending a picture through e-mail. Choose the “Send as E-mail” option on the menu. Instantly an e-mail layout will appear and you’ll need to enter the recipients e-mail address. (e.g. email@example.com) If you want to send the picture to more than one person, pressing the enter button will create that option for you, all you have to do is enter another e-mail address.
- If sending a picture as a MMS. MMS stands for multimedia message service we choose this option to send pictures or video as opposed to text only (SMS). Selecting this option will automatically take you to your list of contacts. Once you’ve selected who you want to send your picture to a message with your recipient’s name will appear at the header, the subject will read the name of your picture and below will be your picture. Pressing the menu button will also enable you to send the picture to multiple recipients.
- Finally send the picture. To send the picture simply click on the menu button or press the scrolling ball on your Blackberry Curve 8330 and the “Send” option will appear.
Sending pictures is a snap.
Posted on: Mar. 19, 2010