How To Send Text Meesage To Sprint Phones
Knowing how to send text messages to Sprint phones will make sure that you are never out of contact with your friends no matter what provider they use. These days, being able to send a text message is just as important as knowing how to make a call on your cell phone. Text messages have become a vital communication tool that allow us to keep up with one another while we're on the go or at moments when we just can't answer the phone. You don't have to be a tech guru to send a text message to a Sprint phone, all it takes is a few clicks.
- Go to your phone's main menu. Once in the main menu, navigate to the "messaging" section of the menu and press "OK." This will take you to a submenu that will show you what kinds of messages your phone is able to send.
- Using the "Up" and "Down" buttons, select the "Text Message" option of your phones messaging menu and press "OK." This will open up a blank page to start sending your text message to a Sprint phone.
- Locate the "TO" section of your blank text message. Enter the Sprint phone number that you want to send a text message to, or select a Sprint phone number to text message from your phone's phone book.
- Place your cursor in the body of your text message. Now type the text message that you want to send to the Sprint phone number that you entered in the "TO" section of your text message.
- Press the "Send" button. This will send your text message to the Sprint Phone you selected.