How to send a text message from email is the quickest way to deliver a message without the use of a mobile phone. It is also very practical for those who want to save money without paying for texting and a faster way to type a message without using a mobile phone keypad. If you want to juggle between texting and emailing, learn the ways to do it.
To send a text message from email, you will need:
- A computer with internet access
- Valid email address
- Recipient’s cell number
- Recipient’s carrier email domain
- Know your cell phone carrier. To send a text message from email, find out the carrier for your cell phone provider. For example: AT&T should be email@example.com, replacing the word "number" with the area code and the recipient's cell phone number (firstname.lastname@example.org). Web services such as Yahoo! has an added feature of sending a text message to a cell phone similarly as an email text. To compose a text message, use the drop down box by pressing the "New" button and click on "Mobile Text." A small box will appear below so type in the contact's cell number, write your message, and press” Send" to deliver the text message.
- Compose a message. Now you know the carrier email domain, open a new message box and in the "To:" box, type in the recipient’s email domain, "email@example.com", then type in the subject and write the message.
- Press send. After writing the message, press the "Send" button. The recipient should receive his text message shortly via your email address.
- Here is a list of carriers to send a text via email: T-mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org Suncom: email@example.com; Sprint: firstname.lastname@example.org; Verizon: email@example.com; AT&T: firstname.lastname@example.org; Qwest: email@example.com; Metro PCS: firstname.lastname@example.org; U.S Cellular: email@example.com; Alltel: firstname.lastname@example.org; Virgin Mobile: email@example.com; Powertel: firstname.lastname@example.org; Nextel: email@example.com.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …