There are two delicious ways to serve grapes at a dinner party. Whether the party is a family get together or an elegant celebration grapes can be a tasty treat. They are a succulent and affordable party favorite.
To serve grapes at a dinner party, you will need:
- a few bunches red grapes
- a few bunches white grapes
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 6 tbsp. light brown sugar
- goat or sheep cheese
- Pinot Noir
- sterling silver serving ware
- Grape Salad. This is a mix of three cups red grapes and three cups white grapes, both sliced. Add in 16 ounces of sour cream and a half cup of chopped pecans or walnuts. Top it off with six tablespoons of light brown sugar and toss well. Let this grape salad sit in the refrigerator overnight. This is best prepared the day before your party. It is a sure hit with all of your friends and family. Serve this tasty treat cold and it would look great in a sterling silver serving dish. Grape salad is great for barbecues, family reunions, and baby showers.
- Grapes served with Wine and Cheese. This is always a party pleaser. Try serving some goat or sheep cheese with a light red wine such as Malbec. This accents the flavor of the grapes. Another cheese is brie or camembert served with a light to medium red wine like Pinot Noir. Gouda or Swiss with an Italian wine also serves great with grapes. Crackers are also a good food to add to your tray of grapes and cheese. This should also be served on a silver serving tray. You can also use crystal. The wines, cheese, and grapes should all be served chilled. It is best to serve the grapes in the bunches. You can separate them if you want, but it will be less appealing to the eye. Chilling the glasses before serving is also a good idea. Guests will be pleased with your hosting skills.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.