Signatures add professional and personal elegance to any message sent, which is exactly it is important to learn how to set an automatic signature on Blackberry 8800. Typing a signature with every message can be incredibly tedious, the automatic signature on BlackBerry 8800 will attach a specific signature to every outgoing message. The signature is automatically inserted at the end of every message sent from the BlackBerry 8800.
What you will need:
- BlackBerry 8800
- Email account configured for BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) which supports the Automatic Signature feature.
- Determine if your BlackBerry Enterprise Server supports this feature. The easiest way to determine if this feature is supported is to contact your system administrator or mobile operator and simply ask. Alternatively you can try to configure it and test to see if it works.
- Navigate to the message list on the Blackberry 8800. From the main screen, scroll to the "Messages" icon and select it by clicking the trackball.
- Once inside the Messages screen press the Menu button. When the Menu appears, highlight and select "Options".
- Scroll to Use Auto Signature. Use the trackball to select "Yes".
- Using the keyboard type in a signature. Using the BlackBerry 8800 keyboard type a signature to use with all outgoing messages.
- Save the signature. Press the Menu key and select "Save".
- Return to the home screen. Return to the BlackBerry 8800 home screen by press the red hangup key.
- Test the email signature. Navigate to messages and send an email as you normally would. Try sending an email to yourself at your own email address. When you receive your email, verify the signature appears at the bottom of the message.
Tips & Troubleshooting:
- You can update the automatic signature on BlackBerry 8800 anytime by following this guide, simply type the update automatic signature at Step 5.
- The automatic signature on Blackberry 8800 only works for Business Enterprise Servers (BES) when configured on the phone.
- If you are not connected to a BES server, your network may still support automatic signature on BlackBerry 8800, however, it will need to be configured from the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) portal on the Internet, your mobile operator can walk you through this process as it is network specific.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.