How To Set Up Bank Of America Account
You should know how to set up Bank of America account if you want to be a Bank of America customer. Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the nation, and it has a great variety of account products for you to choose from. Setting up Bank of America account is an easy process as long as you follow my instructions below.
To set up Bank of America account, you will need:
- Cash for the opening balance (varies)
- Driver license
- Social security card
- Bank of America banking center
- Decide the type of Bank of America account you want. The first step to set up Bank of America account is to figure out your desire bank account type. If you have no idea what you are looking for, get on the Internet and visit Bank of America website for all the product details. Or, you can get a banker to help you at a Bank of America banking center. .
- Meet with a banker. Once you have made a decision, you can visit a Bank of America banking center to set up Bank of America account. Make sure to bring these three items: cash, your driver license and your social security card. Before the process begins, you need to meet with a banker. The banker will go over all the details with you regarding to the account set up. Ask any questions if you have any.
- Fill out the application. In order to set up Bank of America account, you are required to complete an account application. Now, take out the three items. The banker is going to make a copy of your identification cards. Set the cash on a side. Begin the application and go over each section carefully. After you are finished, review the application. Lastly, sign the application. Turn in your completed application along with the cash to your banker. Your account number should be available in a moment.
You see how easy it is to set up Bank of America account. You are now a Bank of America customer. Feel free to put your bank account in work!