How To Set Casio G Watches
Learning the proper technique on how to set Casio G watches is a simple process. There are not that many steps to remember and the total process takes less than five minutes. Casio G has many branches to this line. The various branches include a men’s line, a women’s line and a child’s line. Regardless of which Casio G watch you have, to set the watch is all the same. To begin setting the Casio G watch, it is best to not wear the watch. Before the setting of the watch begins, hold the watch in one hand with the display facing you.
- Locate the Casio G watch buttons. With the watch facing you, locate the buttons and properly label them as the following: Top left is "B". Top right is "L". Bottom left is "C". Bottom right is "A".
- Set the time display on the Casio G watch. Wait until the sixth digit on the top of the screen flashes. Once it flashes, press the "B" button.
- Wait for the "+" sign to appear. Once the sign appears, press the "A" button to begin setting the minutes. Once the minute is where you want it, press "A". Set the second minute digit by pressing "A" again until the minute is where it should be. Once it is to your liking, press "A".
- Set the calendar. Begin by pressing "A" to navigate to the calendar, and then press "B" to allow the month digit to change.
- Select the Month, Year and Day.When the correct month digit appears press "A". When the correct day appears, press "A". When the number "1" is under the correct day of the week, press "A". This will prompt the time to show on the watch again.