How To Set Casio Radio Controlled Watch
Wondering how to seat a Casio radio controlled watch? Casio radio controlled watches have a strong popularity with students and businesspeople. They set to the current time, and display the time of the area you happen to be in. Plus, they can reach signals in North America, Europe and parts of Mexico. You can learn how to set your watch whenever you need to travel across the country or the ocean.
- Place the Casio radio controlled watch on your wrist. It should adjust to the time and city you are located in. Press the lower right hand button to adjust the appropriate date.
- Hold the button for three seconds until the hour flashes. Press the button again to change it to the right hour. Press the button to set, hold it again for three seconds until the minutes flash. Set it to the appropriate minute.
- Change the time on your Casio radio controlled watch, if needed. Press the upper right hand button and hold it for three seconds. The month should flash.
- Adjust the radio controlled watch to the appropriate month. Press the button again to set, and hold it again for three seconds or until the date flashes. Set it to the current date.
- Set the alarm on your watch if needed. Press the lower right hand button three times on your Casio watch. It should say “Set Alarm” or “Alarm”. Follow steps one and two to set the correct time.
- Look at your Casio radio controlled watch. Make sure the date, time, country and alarm is appropriately set. It should set itself once you get back to your home city or country.
- Refer to your watch’s instruction manual if you still have trouble setting your watch.
- Not all Casio radio controlled watches work the same.