How To Set A Casio Watch
You've just purchased a Casio watch and want to know how to set a Casio watch? Setting a watch sounds easy, but it can be a little more difficult than it may seem. Some watches have so many buttons and functions that you may not know even where to begin. Most Casio watches have a user-friendly setting method that almost anyone can easily set. You want to make sure that you set your Casio watch properly to eliminate any possible complications or confusion later on down the line.
Things you'll need:
- Casio watch
- Determine what each of the four buttons are labeled. There are two buttons on the left side of the face of the Casio watch and two buttons on the right side. The top left button is the "Adjust" button and the bottom left is the "Mode" button. The top right button is the "Start/Stop" button and the bottom right is the "Receive" or "Light" button.
- Press and hold the "Adjust" button. Holding this button for approximately five seconds will make the numbers on your Casio watch begin to flash on the display.
- Press the "Mode" button to get into the time keeping mode. The "Mode" button only has to be pressed once and the numbers in the hour section of your Casio watch will begin to flash.
- Set the hour on your Casio watch. Press the "Stop/Start" button to change the hour number on your watch to one-hour increments. Press this button continuously until you've reached the right hour.
- Set the minute on your Casio watch. Press the "Mode" button on your watch again to make the minute numbers flash. Once the minute numbers begin to flash, press the "Start/Stop" button to change the minute numbers on your watch in one minute increments.
- Set the date. After the time is set on your watch, press the "Start/Stop" button to select the correct date on your Casio watch.
- Save your settings. Press the "Adjust button on your watch once again. Your Casio watch is now correctly set.