How To Set Up Email On Blackberry
It is easy to learn how to set up email on your Blackberry. The steps are straightforward. If you follow these you too can soon be emailing at a moments notice on the go. Just make sure that you an internet connection to do this. If you have that on your Blackberry then proceed to follow these easy steps.
What you need to set up email on Blackberry:
- One BlackBerry
- One internet connection
- One email account
- The first step to set up email on your Blackberry is to ensure that you have an internet connection. If you do then you are ready to proceed to the next step. Remember that the Blackberry has wireless options for the internet. Utilize this as often as possible to save your money.
- The second step to set up email on your Blackberry is to open your menu on your Blackberry. This is located in the grid of applications on your phone.
- Now navigate over to email set up on that applications list. Fill out the necessary information that is required there. Once you do that then you almost finished.
- Once you have entered that information you can proceed to see a confirmation message. Do not leave the screen once you have entered your information. It will appear on its own after the email confirmation has occurred.
- When you see that confirmation on your screen then close email set up. Navigate over to the main applications screen. Your new link to email is there. Now you can click on that to get your email to open. You can access this any time that you like.
Now you have your email set up on your Blackberry. you can access your email any time of day or night that you like. Just navigate over to the applications screen and see your email account. Click on that and you can email all day if you like.