You decided to treat your car to a little gift by getting it infinity car amplifiers, but now you're left wondering how to set up Infinity car amplifiers . Don't worry about it. Setting up your infinity car amplifiers is an easy procedure. All you need is to set aside a hour out of your day. Before you get started however, you are going to need some materials.
The materials needed are:
- Wire Cutters and Pliers
- Car Audio Cables and Wires
- Wire Strippers
- Infinity Amplifier
- ½ inch wrench
- The first step is to take your ½ inch wrench and disconnect the negative cable from your battery. After you have done that look for an opening on the driver side door. Once you have found your opening connect the power cable to an empty section of your fuse box.
- Once you have done that run the power cable through the firewall you found earlier to where ever you are going to put your infinity amplifier. We suggest putting it next to your subwoofer so it is easier to set up. If you do not have subwoofers in your car yet then you should make sure there would be room for you to run one if you choose to do so.
- Now look for a metal section of your car and connect the ground cable to it. The ground cable will be the black cable located on the back of the infinity amplifier. Now run the RCA connectors and remote to the front of your car.
- Now you are going to need to remove the head unit of your car. Once you have done that connect the RCA connectors and remote to the back of your head unit. Screw down your amplifier and reconnect the battery and congratulations you now know how to set up your infinity amplifiers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.