If you are planning a picnic with friends and family members, you will want to learn how to set a picnic table. Setting your picnic table correctly creates a nice clean look. Adults and kids alike will come running when you call out that lunch is ready.
You will need the following items to set a picnic table:
- Paper plates
- Plastic silverware
- Plastic cups
- Plastic bowl
Follow these steps to set a picnic table:
- Lay a tablecloth over the picnic table. Most public picnic tables are dirty. The tablecloth also makes that picnic table look decorated.
Place a plate for each individual on the table. The places need to be one inch in from the edge of the table.
- Fold your napkin over from right to left. Set it to the left of the plate. You can fold it into a rectangle or a triangle. The choice is yours.
- Place a plastic fork on top of the napkin. Center it in the middle. Then place your plastic knife to the right of the plate with the blade facing the plate. The spoon should go next to the knife.
- Set your plastic cup one inch above the knife. If you have an extra cup for coffee, it will go on the outside of the spoon.
- Lay your plastic bowl above the fork. You may not have a bowl if you are not serving salad or soup. If you do, however, you will know where it goes.
Create a color scheme with your tablecloth and plastic mealware.
Pick some flowers from the area and place them in the center of your picnic table for decoration.
Some individuals choose to place the napkin outside of the fork, instead of underneath the fork. Either is acceptable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.