How To Set A Ringtone On A Samsung Rant
Learning how to set a ringtone on a Samsung Rant is quite simple. Having the right ringtone on your cell phone is what personalizes your phone and makes it that much more fun and exciting to have. The Samsung Rant has some really great features. It is a messaging powerhouse with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, which makes for quick and easy access to text messaging. It has a 2.0 megapixel camera, a GPS and an MP3 player. This phone is definitely something to rant about. Setting a ringtone on a Samsung Rant can be done quickly and is very easy to do.
Things you'll need:
- Samsung Rant
- Press the "Menu" key from your home screen on your Samsung Rant.
- In the main menu press the "Settings" key. From there you will be able to access all the settings on your phone.
- Press and select the "Phone Profiles" option by scrolling to it in the Settings menu.
- Select your ringtone settings. Scroll down through the options to see which message alert settings you want to change. You can change the message alert type, the volume settings and the vibration pattern of your ringtone.
- Select your ringtone. Go through all of the ringtones on your Samsung Rant to decide which one you want to use as your set ringtone.
- Set your ringtone. Once you have selected the ringtone you want to use, select the "Save As" option. Exit out of this screen to go back to your home screen. Your Samsung Rant's new ringtone is now set on your phone.