There is an easy way to learn how to set a signature for a BlackBerry 8300. When you send an email it will say something like "sent from BlackBerry" etc. But, if you set a signature you can personalize your messages. This article will walk you through the steps to set a signature on emails, as well as text messages.
- On your computer navigate to the BlackBerry website and log in with your BlackBerry ID. If you do not have an ID then you can create a new account.
- Look for the "Email Settings" tab and look for the "Auto Signature" option. You will see a text box that says “Sent from my BlackBerry." Delete this preset message and type your signature in the text box.
- Save the signature before you navigate away from the BlackBerry website. You can then log out, and in a few minutes the signature will be added to your BlackBerry 8300.
- If you want to set a signature to your text messages on your BlackBerry 8300, this is done a different way. This does take up space in your text messages, and won’t allow you to type as much as it is limits you to so many characters.
- On your BlackBerry 8300 go to Options then select "AutoText." Edit “sig” to whatever you want. Hit the space bar one time after you enter the signature, and save.
Hopefully you have now set a signature for your BlackBerry 8300 email and test messaging accounts. There should now be a signature at the end of your emails, or at the end of your text messages on your BlackBerry 8300.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.