How To Set A Tag Heuer Professional Golf Watch
So you're out on the town and someone notices the flashy watch on your arm, so they ask what time it is, but you have to pretend you don't hear them because you never learned how to set a Tag Heuer Professional Golf watch. So take a few minutes out of your day and learn the simple process to set this stylish watch. The Tag Heuer Profession Golf watch was designed to be worn on the golf course as well as around the town. The watch's crown is on the 9'oclock side instead of the 3'oclock side so that it doesn't press into your wrist when you are swinging a golf club. There is a shimmering golf ball design under the dials that really stands out on the black and white models of the watch. The watch also has a slightly flexible strap that clasps into the side of the watch.
- Place your fingernail under the crown, or into the groove on the crown, and pull out until you hear it click. Don't pull too far, since the crown has two positions that set different parts of the watch.
- Rotate the crown to adjust the date. If you turn the crown clockwise the date will increase, and if you turn it counterclockwise the date will decrease.
- Pull out on the crown again until you hear another click. At this point the second hand will stop moving and you are unable to pull the crown out any further.
- Rotate the crown to move the watch's minute hand. To increase the hour hand, make a complete revolution with the minute hand.
- Push the crown back into place. The second hard will start moving and your watch is now set and working.