Wondering how to set a Technomarine sport watch? Technomarine makes fine watches in an amazing array of options and colors few watch companies can match. Without a specific model number it would be impossible to give the setting instructions for all of their watches. However, most of their analog watches have similar setting procedures, and are similar to most other analog watches from other companies. These are the models this article will concentrate upon.
- Determine if crown needs to be unscrewed. If the crown does not spin freely in both directions it has a screw down crown. This is very prevalent in watches designed to be worn in or around water.
- Unscrew crown. Using fingertips turn the crown in a counter clockwise motion to unscrew it until it pops free.
- Set date. If your Technomarine Sport watch has a day or date indicator continue with this step, if not move on to the next step. Pull the crown out one click. Twist crown clockwise and counter clockwise to set the day and date to the previous days day and date. The purpose of this is to set the date by setting the time and insuring the watch is in the correct AM and PM mode.
- Set time. Pull crown out to the next click. This is the time setting position. Set the time by turning the crown clockwise until the day or date changes to the current date. This is the AM mode. Continue to the correct time. If it is a PM time this will require moving one full circuit of the dial past the twelve again and then to the correct time. If you fail to do this, the date will change at noon. If there is no date simply set it to the correct time.
- Push in crown. Push crown in all the way. If it has a screw down crown move on to step six, if not you are done.
- Screw down crown to retain water resistance. Press the crown in with a finger and twist it clockwise. Be careful here not to cross thread the crown in the crown tube or it will need to be replaced. It should be smooth and easy to turn. If any pressure or resistance is felt stop and start over. If you fail to do this your Technomarine Sport watch will not be water resistant.
That is how you set your Technomarine sport watch. It is not hard, just be very careful of cross threading the crown tube on screw down crowns. Enjoy your fine Technomarine watch, it shows your personality possibly better than any other type of watch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”