How To Set Text Ringtones On BlackBerry Curve
Your Blackberry Curve is full of so many features, and you are just trying to figure out how to set text ringtones on a Blackberry Curve. The Blackberry Curve is a high-tech smartphone that allows you to do just about anything. Being able to customize your text messages with a particular ringtone is one of the excellent features the Blackberry Curve has to offer. Setting different ringtones for text message makes it so much easier to alert you of an incoming text message. There are a few steps that you have to go through, but nothing to difficult to set text ringtone on a Blackberry Curve.
- Press the Menu key and then highlight and select the Profiles icon.
- Select the Advanced button by scrolling down all the way to the bottom of the list.
- Select the volume option that you want for your text ringtone (Loud, Vibrate, Quiet, or Normal) that opens up after you select your Advanced button.
- Next, click on the option you'd like to set your text ringer for your Blackberry Curve. You will see options to select from like: browser, calendar, and several types messaging options. Select the one that is suitable for what you want to change it to.
- Select additional options for your ringer. You can select the number of times that you would like for your Blackberry Curve to beep or ring. Also select if you would like the LED to flash, and what you want the volume to be for your text ringtone.
- Save your text ringtone for your Blackberry Curve. Once you have selected all the options for your text ringtone, save your selection. You can now exit your screen to go back to your main menu. You can also change your ringtones for other alert messages that you would like to receive. Just repeat the above steps and set a different alert type.