How To Shave Balls
Knowing properly how to shave balls can greatly increase the quality of your sex life. Many women don’t enjoy oral sex because they don’t like to deal with the pubic hair surrounding a man’s genitals. Keeping your package nice and smooth by knowing how to shave balls will increase the likelihood she spends more time giving you oral exams.
- Use a quality razor. You don’t necessarily need a $50, six-blade, space-age razor, but to know how to shave balls, you will make sure you have a decent, relatively unused razor. Disposables are probably best avoided. Something with an aloe strip is a good choice.
- A steamy-hot shower. To know how to shave balls, you will understand that this is best done in the shower, with the water at a toasty—but comfortable—temperature. The hot water will keep your skin soft and supple and help you rinse off when all done. It will also keep your testicles descended and your scrotum smooth.
- Good shaving cream. Using a decent shaving cream is also important. Gels are best but even old-fashioned foamy creams will get the job, should that be all that you have in the shower. To understand how to shave balls, you should know that the skin down there needs lots of cream, particularly if this is your first time doing it.
- Keep the skin taught. Grab your scrotum at the base and squeeze gently, pushing your balls out and making the scrotum taught and smooth, with wrinkles ironed out. To know how to shave balls, keep in mind that the razor slides easiest over smooth skin. At this point, with shaving cream applied and your back to the shower stream so the cream doesn’t wash away, begin to slide your razor over the skin.
- Have courage! Men are a bit psyched out about shaving this part of the body, as we generally consider it our most important body part, but to know how to shave balls you have to just pick up the razor and do it. Once started, if you’ve followed these tips, you’ll find that the likelihood of nicking yourself is actually pretty low. Once you’re done, you’ll find the feel is much more pleasant compared to the previous hair patch that was down there…and of course, your partner will like it, too. Sit back and you can both enjoy!