When you are learning how to shave the hair off of your arms, you have to know what you're doing first of all. You will need the right tools to get hair off of your arms, such as either a razor or depilatory cream. Before you start the process of removing the hair off of your arms, you will need to be focused the entire time. In the end you will have beautiful, smooth arms.
- Get a new razor and shave cream made for women to get hair off of your arms. Before you begin, wet your skin with warm water and then apply the shaving cream on your arms. Wet the razor in hot water to get rid of any germs.
- Remove hair on arms slowly. Slide the razor in the direction where the hair grows on your arms. This will allow the hair to grow back slower. Each time you go along your arms, put razor in hot water to clean hair out of razor.
- Use depilatory creams for arms. Smooth on a thick layer of the cream on your arms. Let it sit on your arms for up to ten minutes, depending on how thick the hair is on your arms are.
- Wipe cream off with a clean washcloth. Place clean washcloth into some warm water and gently remove the hair from your arms. Rinse cloth in the warm water each time, so that you get all the hair off your arms.
- Rinse cream off in the shower. The cream will come off faster and you can still use a washcloth or the shower head to remove the hair off your arms. If you are in a hurry, the shower may be more convenient.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...