When you are learning how to shave the hair off of your arms, you have to know what you're doing first of all. You will need the right tools to get hair off of your arms, such as either a razor or depilatory cream. Before you start the process of removing the hair off of your arms, you will need to be focused the entire time. In the end you will have beautiful, smooth arms.
- Get a new razor and shave cream made for women to get hair off of your arms. Before you begin, wet your skin with warm water and then apply the shaving cream on your arms. Wet the razor in hot water to get rid of any germs.
- Remove hair on arms slowly. Slide the razor in the direction where the hair grows on your arms. This will allow the hair to grow back slower. Each time you go along your arms, put razor in hot water to clean hair out of razor.
- Use depilatory creams for arms. Smooth on a thick layer of the cream on your arms. Let it sit on your arms for up to ten minutes, depending on how thick the hair is on your arms are.
- Wipe cream off with a clean washcloth. Place clean washcloth into some warm water and gently remove the hair from your arms. Rinse cloth in the warm water each time, so that you get all the hair off your arms.
- Rinse cream off in the shower. The cream will come off faster and you can still use a washcloth or the shower head to remove the hair off your arms. If you are in a hurry, the shower may be more convenient.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.