How To Shave Male Pubic Hair
Anyone looking for a clean manscape down there will need to know how to shave male pubic hair. Male pubic hair is generally thick and coarse and can present a few problems when trying to get a clean shave with no nicks or cuts (ouch). Learning how to shave male pubic hair is essential if you're looking for the bald look below the belt.
To shave male pubic hair, you will need:
- A good quality barbers scissors
- Barber shears or clippers, fully charged
- A new safety razor
- Shaving cream
- An anti-shave bump solution
- If you've never shaved your male pubic hair before, grab the scissors. Scissor away as much hair down to the skin as you can. This will save you a lot of time when working with the clippers and will also give your clippers a longer life.
- Once you've gotten rid of the excess hair, apply shaving cream just from your penis up. Lather the area above your dick with a good quality gel shaving cream that turns to foam as it's applied. This type of shaving cream will be thicker so you'll get a closer shave and will also moisturize the area above your dick.
- Shave just the area above your penis. Don't try to shave below your dick with a safety razor as it's too dangerous for the boys, and you'll get more razor bumps from the closer cut of a razor.
- Attach the smallest head (probably a #1 shaver head) to the shears. Use the smallest head possible for the most precise shave. Using the smaller head will also give you more control over what you're shaving.
- Apply the clippers gently to the base of the penis and work around in small strokes. Stretch the skin under your dick with the fingers of your other hand and apply the clippers very gently to this area. You do not want any loose skin to get caught up in the clippers.
- Stretch the skin around your balls tightly and apply the clippers. Again, work in small strokes and make sure to adjust your grasp of your balls as needed so that there is no loose skin flapping around.
- After you're done shaving your male pubic hair, apply an anti-bump shaving solution to the area. Since pubic hair is curly, ingrown hairs will abound (causing razor bumps) if you don't soothe the area with an anti-bump shaving solution. Apply twice a day for the first two days to stave off any ingrown hairs.