How To Shave My Hairy Balls
When learning how to shave my hairy balls the first word that should come to mind is carefully. Hairy balls can be uncomfortable for many men, especially during the long hot days of summer. To shave my hairy balls there are a few simple steps to follow that will ensure the safety of the family jewels as well as keeping them smooth and hair free.
To Shave my hairy balls, you will need:
- Scissors or electric clippers
- Shaving lotion or gel
- Sharp new razor
- An assistant, if possible
- The first thing you want to do when shaving hairy balls is to carefully trim the hair with scissors or electric clippers. They should be trimmed as closely as possibly to make for an easier and cleaner shave. You may need to ask for assistance since not all places on the balls are easily accessible. Having an assistant may also reduce slip ups and mishaps.
- Next, you will want to cover your balls in a shaving gel or lotion. If that is not available hand cream or hair conditioner will also work. Use a new razor to reduce razor burn and ingrown hairs. Since balls are wrinkly you will want to pull the skin as taunt as possible. Starting just under the penis, shave hairy balls in the direction the hairy is growing. If the hair is growing upwards in the direction of the penis, you will want to use extreme caution.
- Once the front of the balls are shaved, you will move on to the sides and back. Since these are hard to reach areas, I again recommend the help of an assistant. Pull the hairy balls towards your stomach making the skin as taunt as possible. Slowly and gently shave the underside of the balls.
- When you have finished shaving the hairy balls, rinse any remaining shaving gel or lotion to check for missed hairs. If hair remains simply repeat the above steps with caution.