Knowing the proper way to shave a vagina can help you engage in an intimate and arousing activity with your partner. Shaving the vagina will involve moving the vaginal lips and touching all around your partner’s genitals. This can help arouse you both so that once the vagina is all smooth, you’ll be ready to engage in sexual activity.
To shave a vagina, you will need:
- Warm water
- Cool water
- Shave gel or cream
- New razor
- Ice pack
- Get a new razor. When shaving an area as sensitive as your partner’s vagina, make sure the razor is not worn. A fresh razor with at least three blades will leave a much smoother finish for you both to enjoy.
- Get it wet. Don’t shave the vagina right after you hop in the shower with your partner. Soften the skin first by allowing her to stand under the hot water for about five minutes. While you wait, you can press up against her back. This can also be achieved by soaking together in the tub before you start to shave the vagina.
- Lubricate the area. Before you put the razor to your partner’s skin, cover the area you plan to shave with a thin layer of shave gel or cream. Dry shaving can cause razor bumps and cuts, as well as dry skin. To make this process more sensual, apply the cream slowly and massage at the same time.
- Lift her leg. The most comfortable position to shave the vagina for your partner will be with her leg lifted or perhaps while sitting on the edge of the tub. Lift her left leg to shave the left portion of her vagina and her right leg to shave the right portion.
- Shave with the hair. Use the razor to shave with the hair around your partner’s vagina. This will help avoid ingrown hairs. Use long, even strokes and avoid shaving over the same area more than a few times.
- Cool it down. Rinse your partner’s vaginal region with cool water to soothe any irritation. Afterward, moisturize her vagina to help soothe the skin. Moisturizing can be a very erotic activity. She may also benefit from an ice pack to help soothe her vagina once it’s shaved.
You need to learn how to shave a vagina before you attempt to shave the hair from the vaginal region of your partner. Improper shaving techniques can lead to uncomfortable and even painful problems, such as cuts, razor burn and ingrown hairs. Take the time needed to do it right and you and your partner will be enjoying the results in no time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …