How To Shave Your Pubic Area
So you're wondering how to shave your pubic area. This is not uncommon, as more and more people are going for a smoother look down there. Shaving your pubic area is not difficult, but, you will need to take a few precautions to avoid razor burn, in-grown hairs and (ouch!) nicks and cuts. As long as you take care and follow the steps below, you will be on your way to smoother junk in no time.
You will need:
- a razor
- warm water
- shaving cream
- scissors (optional)
To shave your pubic area:
- Begin by trimming the hair there if it is long. The razor will get less clogged if you trim any long hair as closely as possible. Also, this makes it a lot easier to see what you are doing. This is always a good thing when you have sharp objects up in your business.
- Moisten the hair with water and shaving cream. Let it sit for a few minutes to soften up the hair.
- Hold the skin taut with one hand while you shave with the other. It is important that the skin not be hanging loose, as that can cause nicks.
- Slowly draw the razor over the hair to shave it off your pubic area. Do not apply pressure, and do not go too fast.
- Rinse the razor often with warm water. If it gets clogged, you can remove the hair and shaving cream by tapping it on the shower wall.
- Finish up by rinsing all the shaving cream off. Towel off gently. We're pretty sure you know this, but, don't put aftershave on your junk.
- If your hair is especially coarse, try soaking it with conditioner for a few minutes before shaving.
- Exfoliate the area where you shave the next day. This will cut down on in-grown hairs.
- When you shave your pubic area, you may need to have your girlfriend help out when you shave your balls. The skin here can be loose, so, it can help to have one person holding it taut while the other uses the razor.
- Try using a mirror if you are having a hard time seeing what you are doing.