How To Shave Your Pubic Hair
To tidy yourself up down there, you may want to know how to shave your pubic hair. One simple word to describe how you should shave your pubic hair would be "carefully." Whether you are male or female, shaving of the pubic area must been done with extreme caution. One little mishap and very bad things could happen.
To shave your pubic hair, you will need:
- A new razor
- Shaving lotion or gel
- A partner to help
- Moisturizing lotion
- A mirror
- Before you begin to shave your pubic hair, you will want to take a shower or, better yet, a bath. This will help make the shaving go much smoother.
- Apply shaving gel or lotion to the pubic area. Shaving gel or lotion prepares the area by moisturizing, which allows the razor to glide smoothly over the pubic area. It will also help prevent razor burns or nicks.
- Using a new razor, begin shaving in the direction of hair growth. Do not shave against the hair. This can cause red bumps and razor burn. Be sure that you are using a new razor. An old razor can carry bacteria and can infect cuts or raw skin.
- Ask your partner to help in those hard-to-reach areas. If you do not have a partner, use the mirror to see those areas. Shave slowly and carefully.
- Rinse off extra shaving lotion or gel. Inspect the pubic area for hair you may have missed. If needed, reapply the shaving lotion or gel and shave any areas you missed.
- When your finished shaving your pubic hair, apply a moisturizing lotion. This will help sooth any irritation that shaving may have caused.