If your lady likes to head south, you may want to find out how to shave your scrotum. Most men will trim the hair around the base of the penis in a neat fashion but forget about the scrotum. As much as woman would love to lick the sensual places on the scrotum, they avoid the areas so they don’t get hair stuck between their teeth.
To shave you scrotum, you will need:
- Shaving cream/gel
- New razor with wire guards
- Moisturizing lotion or aloe
- A helper
- Preparation. Before shaving your scrotum, you will need to take a bath. A nice warm bath will soften the hair and make shaving easier.
- Shaving. Cover the scrotum in a light layer of shaving cream or gel. Pull scrotum skin taunt and run the razor in the direction of the hair growth. Shaving against the growth of the hair can cause irritation and razor burn. A safety razor with wire guards also helps prevent razor burn and irritation while shaving the scrotum. The guards will also help prevent nicks and cuts that can be especially painful. Use the mirror when needed if you do not have a partner to help you. Rinse scrotum with warm water and repeat if needed.
- Aftershave. Once all the hair is removed from the scrotum, use a moisturizing lotion or aloe vera. This is another step to help prevent razor burn or to sooth any irritation that has occurred while shaving. This is especially important on the scrotum since it is a delicate area that is prevalent to sweating and rubbing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.