How To Shoot Semen
Many men would be interested in learning how to shoot semen. Many men feel inadequate because they can’t shoot semen when they ejaculate like they commonly see adult film stars. Being able to shoot semen is actually a fairly simple process.
- Take a male enhancement supplement. Look for a product that has ingredients such as pomegranate, zinc, muira pauma, L-arginine and L-glycine. These ingredients will help you to ejaculate stronger. They can also help you have more control over your semen when you ejaculate.
- Find a good position. Most men find that letting gravity help them goes a long way. Try standing or kneeling over your partner. Positions that allow for deep impact during intercourse can also be helpful.
- Strengthen your muscles. One of the best exercises you can do is to practice stopping your urine stream while going to the bathroom. Work on doing this at least three times a day to see results.
- Make your attempt at the height of your arousal. Some men find that they have more control over their semen after they have already ejaculated once within the past few hours. A good way to test if this helps is to masturbate until the point of ejaculation about an hour before you attempt to shoot semen with a partner. Other men find it easier to shoot semen when they have no partner. If you find that this help you then you should practice the technique on your own at first.
- Make sure you pull out with enough time before you orgasm. To do this, you will need to know your body and be able to feel your orgasm before it happens.
- Practice make perfect. Don’t get discouraged if you make no progress the first time. Even if you are using male enhancement supplements, they will not work overnight. Besides practicing can be half the fun!
Posted on: Oct. 31, 2010