Need to know how to shop online at H&M? Shopping online at H&M can be frustrating, especially if it is your first time shopping with H&M online. There are several things you must do while selecting items you want to purchase. You'll want to look at sizes, colors and whether their sizes will fit you. If you are looking for help placing an order with H&M, then follow these simple steps and you will be shopping in no time!
To shop online at H&M, you will need:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A credit or debit card or Paypal account
- An address for items to be shipped (no P.O. box numbers)
- Log on to a computer with an active internet connection. Now, go to the H&M website, linked below, and select the country from which you are shopping. By doing this you can locate where a store in your area is, but you cannot purchase any items.
- To make purchases of H&M clothing online, you will have to go to online retailers or auction sites. This is because, unfortunately, there is no online store as of this moment that offers H&M clothing online.
- Once you have decided which site you would like to proceed with, log on to the site, and in the search bar type in "H&M." You can browse the clothing options you are given and make a purchase if desired. If you are shopping with certain sites you will need a Paypal account; some online vendors do not accept any other form of payment. If you are using other sites, however, you can use your credit card!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.